View Single Post
Old
07-12-2011, 06:32 PM
UAGoalieGuy

vCash: 500
He adds experience and depth to the blueline. For the right price, I can't see how this is a bad thing.

I mean we touted our prospects and pencil them in in our line-ups because face it, we are a bit homerish and we think we know our prospects the best because they are our prospects and we follow them more then players of other teams.

May be this organization and its professional scouts/coaching staff do not think Kundertek/MDZ/V-Tank are ready for full time NHL duty yet. Maybe they want to ease V-Tank in as the 7th D but want a known quatity that can log 3rd pairing minutes effectively.

If a poster like Bobbop says its a good signing for what will more then likely be what he's ask to provide I'm all for it (at the right price ofcoarse). I mean he lives in Phoenix or the surrounding areas and gets to catch a lot of their games.

Let's see if the Rangers actually sign him and what happens in training camp. One thing we pretty much know for sure is that if he gets out played by all the kids in camp the kids will get the roster spot and he will be on the waiver wire.

This organization wants to make a run this year and to do so they need depth and experience to go with the teams youth. Nothing wrong with this move at all.

UAGoalieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote