Thread: Hossa Critics
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman
he has not put up numbers yet, but we are bashing this guy for nothing.
He works the corners on his line. He is far from a liability for this team.
Agreed, Hossa has played good. I think some fans got so hyped when he score 5 goals in 4 games, when he first came up last year, that they assume he would be a big goal scorer.

Quote:
What the hell is bouillion playing while hainsey sits? He is a 6th or filler dman in this league, never a top four potential.
Playing time for the youngsters must be earned with hard work, and kept with great play. Hainsey has played O.K. so far this young season, but I think if he wants to keep a regular spot he must improve and the coaching staff is sending him a signal with this.

Quote:
Bob Gainey has something up his sleaves as far as I`m concerned. I think he has a deal brewing possibly involving Ribs or don`t be surprised if KOIVU IS MOVED.
Honestly, I can't see Koivu moved. Because of injury proneness and health concerns, we would never get fair value for him in trade, and he means more to the habs and the fans than any other player by far. Gainey I assume knows this, and would only move him in a 'can't fail' type trade, and I can't see another team offering us that type of package.

Just my thoughts.