View Single Post
Old
07-13-2011, 08:28 AM
HockeyTS32

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningNoodles View Post
I probably came off as a bit more combative than intended, and for that I apologize. I have the 2011 broom to pull out when I need to, but that honestly wasn't the intention here. I came in curious as to what you thought your prospects were, and I definitely got that answer. Moreover, I agree that, on paper, once again you all look like the favorites to win the SE, and maybe the East/President's. I do honestly think that it's going to be closer than many of you expect, with the Lightning having a solid chance to win the division, but that's natural from being a Lightning fan.

Plus, let's face it, you guys have some studs on your team that I really like. Not a huge fan of your big guys (Ovi, Semin, Green, Backstrom), but Alzner and Carlson are really great players that will be top pairing blue liners for awhile (assuming you re-sign Alzner ). Anyway, we'll settle this on the ice next season. Happy hunting!

Only commenting on the broom statement....Doesn't really matter that the Lightning swept the caps or won the series because in the end they did not win the cup just like the caps so why does it matter what round or by how many games they lost in???

HockeyTS32 is offline   Reply With Quote