View Single Post
Old
07-13-2011, 09:34 AM
N9Y4R
Bleed Blue

vCash: 500
Right now we could finish anywhere from 1-10.

If things go real well and the core kids all progress and Richards turns our PP around and gells with Gaborik we have a chance to be a top 3 team. Or we could face more bad injuries, Richards disappoints, Gaborik has a similar year, blah,blah,blah... we could miss the playoffs.

There are a lot of good teams in the east. Boston, Pitt, Washington, and TB should be locks. Montreal and Buffalo are good teams that should also make it, I think we are in that group. NJ, Carolina, and Toronto should all be better and at least challenging for a PO spot.

That is ten teams including us, and that is without even counting Philly who I think is being really overlooked. They still have a ton of talent, Giroux is a stud and JVR is on his way to being an absolute beast. He will get 1st line minutes this year and I fully expect him to be a 30-30 guy at least, I don't think 70pts is out of the question. I know Bryzgalov has done nothing in the PO, but he is one of the best/most consistent regular season goalies in the league. And if Pronger comes back and stays healthy enough to play top pair minutes that team will still be a playoff team in the east.

With that being said, I think we are definitely a playoff team somewhere between 3-6.

N9Y4R is offline   Reply With Quote