View Single Post
Old
07-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Budsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogtownSabresfan View Post
You can't compare the injuries and certainly not the skill level. How old was Kessel when he scored 36 for Bruins? 21? That's why Burke gave up so much in picks. Kessel has already proven he's a 30 goal scorer. Connolly has never hit 20 goals and only 60 points once. And he's 30 now. Kessel is not yet 25.
One thing I know for sure is I don't buy into these sullen loner junk. Media makes this crap up about players they don't like. When a guy gets traded multiple times, that does make me wonder. If Connolly is such a jerk and so hated why did the Sabres keep him so long?
I agree with you on some things and not on others, I think the skill level is similar and it's hard to compare the two in point totals because of their injuries and playing years.

I absolutely agree with you on the other things said about their character, sullen loner crap and not team players, just made up stuff by disgruntled so called anonymous insiders.

The point you made about why did the Sabres keep him so long is a good one and on the money and asks the question why indeed did they keep him so long.

Budsfan is offline   Reply With Quote