Thread: Confirmed with Link: Ryan White inks one-year (1-way deal)
View Single Post
Old
07-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
I like Ryan White okay but can't get overly enthused. He did stick up for his teammates but JM will see to it that doesn't happen too often. I remember JM giving him a lecture during a game this season - "like settle down there and don't hit too many guys."
heh, it was during the playoffs, and it was more like "settle down bud, dont take any stupid penalties against this solid bruins team, let THEM instigate/retaliate, let THEM take dumb penalties "

it was actually one of my fav moments of the season because it was the first time i ever saw martin talk to a player like that, and i always thought he RLY liked white and that just proved it to me that day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsead View Post

White is good asset to have because he is a gritty physical player that can also fight, but than can play hockey and he is still developing and with the effort he give each game Martin will always use him at some point. Plus he seem to get better on faceoff, he got 52,2 % in the playoff while the others centre (not named Halpern) have been destroy.
LOL so i just realized why they were booing us at the draft in minny LOL thanks for that vid, love seeing white do that vs stronger fighters, love seeing that pk hattrick

Last edited by Habsfan18: 07-13-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: merged
Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote