View Single Post
Old
07-13-2011, 05:51 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
I am unsure where people should play this year. I really am. I guess we just have to see how training camp runs.

With Richards being so good in a few different area's, it gives Tort's options.. And we ALL know tort's with options means = PLAYERS SLOTTING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND CHANGED UP AND RECHANGED UP AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Hopefully with a true #1 Center, Torts can make 4 lines and keep them intact for the most part and just roll line after line after line. Our team has some pretty decent talent. I am very optimistic this year. I normally am gloom about the year but with a true PPQB and a #1 center all in one... the future is looking brighter plus Erixon is getting me excited. Rangers brass said he could be a #2 D-MAN! Thats saying A VERY LOT for a player that never played in the NHL. So I am psyched.

Good defense getting more experience, AWESOME GOALTENDING TANDOM, A PP that should be leaps and bounds better with a TRUE PPQB in Richards, a #1 Center on the top line dishing Gaborik tap-in's. I see Gaborik with no less than 40 goals next year and a 25 Goal year from Richards, Dubinsky with 25 and Callahan with 30. Stepan I say hits the sophmore wall and pots 15 goals (hope I am wrong). Boyle if he plays the same, 20 goals from him. Prust with 12-14 goals (hopefully but I am not totally sold on that).

Looking forward to seeing if Michael Del Zotto can earn his way onto this team and STICK. If so, I see 8-10 goals from him.

The future is bright for next year. As for Zucc's. I just dont know. I dont know if he can stick with the team and if he does, I dont know what type of production he will provide.

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote