View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Jeffrey Lebowski
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
I like this plan. Seems like we aren't going to sign anyone other than Frolik and maybe Campoli, and in turn are going to have some cap room to pick up a player at or near the trade deadline. If Krueger doesn't work out, Sharp can fill in for the time being and then we can pick up a center at the deadline. If he does work out then we have an opportunity to add someone to help elsewhere and really strengthen our team. Seems like more upside than downside to me.
I agree with this. I think our roster has enough flexibility to make any situation work.

If Kruger doesn't handle the 3rd line center role, we bring Sharp to #2/Bolly #3 and either Kruger as our #4 or let him play wing and keep Mayers as our #4.

We have enough wingers that can shift around that if Sharp is moved from LW to C, we could move Smith/Frolik/Bickell/Kruger etc. accordingly and not be too shabby from top to bottom.

I really do like the way our roster is constructed, I just hope that the question marks that surround it answer themselves quickly.

Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote