Thread: Proposal: Trade with CBJ
View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Chalfdiggity3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeler View Post
How much does the prospect of a new contract play into that? He'll be 26 and coming off a contract he may not duplicate.

Sorry to sound so morose, but like some others here, I really feel he's not a good fit for this team. He scored 50 points as a 20 year old. Statistically, he's marginally improved from there. Watching him, I can understand why.
Well the prospect of a new contract would HELP him more since you have to assume that he will compete harder as well.

Dont be we all have different opinions and foresight into the future about players and basically everything. Yea you can say he may not fit into this team last year, but i have a feeling about how he is taking this offseason that he will fit better next season. What i dont get is why people wont give him a chance, he is only signed for one more year and there is NO1 out there who would be better than him. Plus i for one am in no rush to trade players and prosects that we have yet to really get a handle on who and what they may become in order to find a replacement.

Im all for giving the kid a chance/

Chalfdiggity3 is offline   Reply With Quote