View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Sabretip

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gerard View Post
looks like an unreal atmosphere to be around
From the look of it, they'll probably have drywall installed in another 2 weeks, afterwhich a lot of the painting and floor finishes would start appearing. I didn't see much new ductwork or mechanical / lighting in place yet, which must be happening very soon.

Still, if mid-September is the goal for completion, it looks about right for where they are now in mid-July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71Zamboni View Post
Very cool. I have to wonder ... What the heck was taking all this space up before? No it wasn't Larry Quinns ego or Golisano's millions
Quote:
The work will increase the size of the Sabres locker room by 76 percent, allowing for more off-ice work out space and expanded video rooms needed by the teamís coaching staff. The playerís lounge has also been enlarged. In hard numbers, the revamped locker room ó designed by Grand Islandís Cannon Design ó will increase to 15,220-square-feet from its current 8,644-square-feet.

Also being expanded, by 8.6 percent, is the visiting playerís locker room, which is growing to 3,511-square-feet from 3,230-square-feet. A new post-game interview room is also being constructed as are other facilities.
http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/n...-upgrades.html

Not sure but I thought I read/heard Black say somewhere in his overview of the renovations that a lot of storage and office space was being reduced....?

Sabretip is offline   Reply With Quote