View Single Post
Old
09-18-2005, 10:50 PM
markzab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to markzab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic
@ the noob. Listen, son, sure you guys missed alot, but you STILL had Carter, Richards, Primeau, Esche, Gagne, Desjardins. All they had was DeVries, Sutton, and Savard, none of whom stack up. These guys had dudes like Maloney, Stewart, and Garnett people I've never even heard of, so don't gimme that crap, they kept it close with a really bad team, and they weren't just missing game breakers like Hossa and Kovy: Holik, Bondra, Kozlov, all great players for that team., pre-season means nothing to me, I was just saying, it's nothing to really get excited about. So don't give me that crap. On a brighter note, I'll post the vids tomorrow.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I needed thousands of posts in this forum to be coinsidered knowledgeable about hockey. I must be a noob.

I may have come off a bit rough in my original post but i just hate when fans from other teams, instead of discussing THEIR teams play, talk down on other teams and belittle their play.

Your right, ATL was missing significant players, but so was PHL. Do I think we would have won if all players from both teams were healthy and playing? Yes. Do i think the score would have been closer? No, I think it would have been farther apart because Esche probably would have played the whole game.