Thread: Proposal: Trade with CBJ
View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Chalfdiggity3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrok22 View Post
What am I kidding? Did you even read my post?

I don't know how to make this any clearer: To score 50, let alone 60 points, Wolski would need to be given a lot of ice time. As I indicated in my post, if he doesn't completely change his approach to his game, he is not going to be given a lot of ice time by Torts.

That is all I was saying.
Yea i read your post and i whole heartedly disagree that he wont be given a chance to prove himself worthy of being in a top 6 role. If not honestly a third line of Wolski Stepan and someone else would work very well too since when they were together Wolski had 12pts in 18games.

My point that im making is that he will get that chance and i fully am open to giving him that shot. Doing what he is doing with BU and some of the other rangers players is showing he wants to be here, that he wants to grow as a player. That right there shows psychologically that he seems to "get it" and what he must do to be successful. It is NOT mandatory for players on the Rangers to work with Underhill. But Wolski has taken it upon HIMSELF to do so which shows maturity and a response to the fact that HE doesnt believe his play was up to par and needs to get better

Chalfdiggity3 is offline   Reply With Quote