View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 04:19 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talks to Goalposts View Post
Pronman is their prospect guy. He definitely has his own, non-mainstream opinions about players so I take him with a grain of salt but he backs up his opinions with observations and is really good about answering questions. He's gone on record a few times with not liking the Habs current prospect group although he loves Beauleiu and Yemelin. Not so much fond of Tinordi, Weber, Kristo and Leblanc.
Guess I won't be reading any of other reports on our prospects although there's not anyone else I read for Hab prospect stuff anyway other then on this board mostly for our CHL guys that I don't get to see much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhldraftvideo View Post
BTW, JT Miller de-commit from North Dakota and will play for Plymouth in the ohl. Great news for Mark MacMillan who's going to get more ice time
It's going to be interesting to see how things shake out, if they try and bring in someone that wasn't set to come in till 2012. Either way they will have a lot of Freshman forwards so MacMillan will get ice time if he deserves it. Wouldn't be shocked if he was used on the wing though, since they have Knight, Lamoureux, Nelson and I assume Grimaldi as the final center.