View Single Post
Old
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Noreaster96

vCash: 500
I, for one, do not wish to cause dissent among the ranks of the Rangers faithful. I will take my leave from this thread (unless someone has a question for me). Regardless, I will leave with this...

I truly believe that the project as drawn up is economically viable (and even profitable in the long term). I also believe that taxes will be higher if this is voted down. That being said, all I can ask is that you attend meetings on the project if you live in Nassau County to get the full story with regards to the project (if nothing else to become more educated voters if you plan on doing so in the election).

After listening to arguments from both sides) vote as you please (I of course would prefer you to vote yes, but that is not up to me haha). Voting simply out of spite is not a good idea and those of the younger generation may not know the rivalry's greatness (As I do not since I became a fan in the late 90's) know that it can be great again if the Islanders are able to stay.

Regardless, I wish you guys the best of luck and I can't wait to see both teams square off on the ice (hopefully for longer than the next four years)