Your Roster next Season
View Single Post
07-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cologne, Germany
Originally Posted by
1. Trade Carter for Brendan Morrow --> You get 1,5 m Cap Space and a powerfull winger. If Richards walk away from Dallas they need a new no1 Center. Morrow need a good team to show his playoff success, if you want to include a draft pick, do it yourself ;D.
2. Sign Konopka for ($0.900m) as free agent
3. Trade Versteeg and try to dump Shelley, Leighton or Walker with him. So you get only a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick because of salary dump. Carolina could use a rw like versteeg...
4. Sign Asham for ($0.900m)
5. Trade Carle to the Islanders and try to dump Shelley, Leighton or Walker with him.
Because of the salary dump within this trade you get a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick back.
6. Sign Sauer or Sekera for ($1,500m) or other cheap defensive dman who plays the body.
7. Sign Vokoun for ($2.00m).
Morrow ($4.100m) / Claude Giroux ($3.750m) / James Van Riemsdyk ($1.654m)
Scott Hartnell ($4.200m) / Daniel Briere ($6.500m) / Ville Leino ($2.700m)
Asham ($0.900m)/ Mike Richards ($5.750m) / Andreas Nodl ($0.900m)
Blair Betts ($0.700m) / Konopka ($0.900m)/ Darroll Powe ($0.900m)
Chris Pronger ($4.921m) / Sekera(Sauer)($1.500m)
Kimmo Timonen ($6.333m) / Braydon Coburn ($3.200m)
Andrej Meszaros ($4.000m) / Erik Gustafsson ($0.900m)
/ Sergei Bobrovsky ($1.750m)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $62,400,000; CAP PAYROLL: $61,158,000;
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): ~ $5,000,000
If one or all of Leighton, Shelley, Walker stays in Philly send them to the Phantoms.
Why the hell donīt take something like this?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ironmanrulez