Old
07-15-2011, 12:28 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

And Tonelli, I still have a lot to learn, so if there are things that I missed, overlooked, or misinterpreted, I'd be happy to hear and learn from you. A lot of posting on here was my way of saying thanks to people like you and MarcthePiquesFan for sharing your observations throughout the year with us.

As for who I think has the best chance of getting a contract, I'd have to say Kantor looked the most eager to get a contract based off the invitees.
Thanks allot kp your write up was exceptional. I am still going over the vid coverage and when I have it all together I will try and go through where I see anything to add but what you wrote up is definitive and a stand alone observational work. Same with Josh. There are allot of great one off write ups too that I found really interesting to read.

I am trying to take the info written here and compare them with my notes on each listed player to see if there are any obvious differences and then I will come back if I find anything substantive. For a short camp perspective there was allot of great info here and that makes it great for people like me who can't be there.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote