View Single Post
Old
07-15-2011, 01:38 PM
slim04
All Things Boston

vCash: 500
I'm on both lists because when 2011/12 season tickets were offered I inquired one day too late and at that time they were sold out. I made a deposit to be on the ST wait list.

A couple weeks later I was called about getting on the mini-plan wait list. I got on it right away thinking that while the tickets would be more than season tickets they would still be less than the individual games.

Then to my delight the B's went ahead and won the cup. As a fan I was thrilled. As someone with a budget I wasn't so excited...ha.

The mini plans cost way more than I thought they would, but I'd just like to have a some games under my belt that I know I'll be able to go to, and just sell the rest for face value.

To the person who said they cost wya more than his I'm thrilled for him. All I wanted was the upper end season tickets so we could go to some games and enjoy the city here and there and sell the rest. I appreciate the fact that the Bruins are trying to maximize their dollar, but the fans are just being priced out of the building. Upper level seats for $70 and up is a lot to ask the working fan.