View Single Post
Old
07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
NHRangerfan
enfoonts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1183 View Post
so i've lived on long island all my life and my job recently relocated to northern virginia (caps country...ugh). by the end of the year i'll be down there as well. anyway, whats the best viewing options you guys have found for watching ranger games out of market? having never been out of the NY market i've never had to handle jumping through hoops to watch my teams. i'm open to internet streaming through gamecenter or whatever since my laptop has an hdmi out that i can run right to my tv. basically whatever will get me reliable rangers HD feeds (at least somewhat close to what i'm used to with cablevision) with sam and joe announcing, would definetly like to avoid watching away telecasts if at all possible. so what do you guys who are out of the NY area use?

also, if anyone has any suggestions for yankee games as well i'd love to hear them.

thanks
I live in NH and have DirecTV with Center Ice and I love it. On the few occassions when the MSG feed hasn't been in HD, you always have the opposing teams HD feed.

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote