View Single Post
Old
07-16-2011, 02:16 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
am glad we didn't sign him. I am all for going with the kids. Erixon is ready if he's been able to hang with the SEL. Valentenko is ready IMO. His game is solid like McDs although it is a different style. Hard for him to get into trouble. MDZ HAS played in the NHL. He's just a matter of whether he has been able to shore up any deficiencies that caused him to get sent down in the first place. We also have the more unlikely candidates in Kundratek who is like Valentenko but with less shot blocking and minus a cannon and Pashnin who is admittedly a total ??? but that guy was playing in the KHL, also another men's league so he been tested in a men's arena. So it's not what if 2 of 3 aren't ready, what if 4 of 5 aren't ready. I like those odds. If things are totally unacceptable, we can always wait till preseason to sign someone or go the try out route a la Semenov and that way there will be no risk as to carrying a contract. That's actually what I'd like to see Slats do. Question now is who do you offer a camp tryout invite?

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote