View Single Post
07-17-2011, 02:43 PM
vCash: 500
If you're into the club/bars scene, Miami has plenty of that in South Beach. Obviously being from an area not near the ocean, checking out the beach is a must. I haven't been to Metrozoo in many years, but I've heard that it's one of the better zoos in the country as well as Miami Sequarium. I don't know Miami that well in general and am more familiar with Fort Lauderdale or West Palm, but I'm sure there's other stuff to do down there.

I live about twenty minutes north of Orlando, so I can give a good deal of info about the area here. Obviously Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Sea World are the main theme parks around along with the water parks around the attractions area. International Drive not far from Universal and Sea World has plenty of tourist traps like Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Wonderworks. Downtown Orlando has a large club/bar district near Church Street. I haven't been there since I was in 4th grade, but Kennedy Space Center is about 45 minutes east of Orlando on the coast.

Hope that helped

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote