View Single Post
Old
07-17-2011, 02:16 PM
WartracePred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zellthemedic View Post
Dude, you are blowing this way out of proportion. You're acting like Wilson saying that someone is a "fine piece of ass" is going to ruin the Predator's image, that everyone on Twitter is going to call the Predators organization, and their fans, an organization dedicated to nothing but getting laid.

But I can tell you right now, that 99.998% of Twitter has already forgotten about it and doesn't care. At all.

Yes, it was poor judgement, and yes, Wilson is immature. But he isn't going to stay immature for the rest of his life. He isn't going to be 44 slapping every girl's butt going "that's a mighty fine butt ya got tharr, grrrrrrrl".

The fact that this argument is continuing is mind-blowing. Just stop.
You missed the most important part of my post -- "It's just an example of poor judgement from someone with a lot of responsibility." There are other examples of his lack of maturity. But you're right, this is the wrong thread to go on and on about Willy. And this subject is about as exhausting as Radulov's return. So I'm done.

Last edited by Seth Lake: 07-17-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Copied post from Smith thead and split into two posts
WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote