View Single Post
Old
07-18-2011, 07:57 AM
MessierIsGod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris6net View Post
About what? I took my rep. and 3 of his co-workers to Citifield Friday night and I picked up a few tidbits. The one I found interesting is that due to the large amount of weekend games this year(The most in recent times due to the renovations) the demand for upper bowl individual seat requests have skyrocketed and they haven,t even put tickets on sale. Apparently they are receiving a lot of phone calls asking about purchasing these individual games and they are not even on sale yet. The Rangers have historically lobbied the league for more weeknight games to attract the corporate crowd but this year I believe they have almost 20 Friday,Saturday night and Sunday afternoon games plus 3 big games within 5 days of Christmas which are always crazy in demand. The Rangers front office is expecting a banner year as far as sales go.
Don't get carried away. The new lower bowl pricing drove many STHs upstairs creating the increased demand for 300s and 400s (plus the new configuration took away some seats). Those sales reps you were with will be busy peddling the emptier over-priced lower bowl. Not as banner as they may think (lower bowl is where the $$$ is, not the $63/$59/$39 300/400 level seats).

There will be the same deals on SH as we've seen in the past.

MessierIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote