View Single Post
Old
10-21-2003, 01:52 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1
I don't even think Foote could make Delmore look good though.

BTW I agree with Dulzhok here. I think this team would be a better team with Skrastins, and I would think it was a money issue and not a locker room issue. I don't think the Preds could pay a 4th or 5th D-man 1 million a year though. That is tough because Skratch has been a very under-rated D-man who is good in his own zone. Passes decently and has a hard low shot. I am glad he went to a team that will do well and maybe he will get a little bit of props for his play from the National Media.

That all said, I like how the young guys have stepped up. Schnabel wouldn't let anyone park in front of the net. Hammer looks good other than when he let Calder have about 5 whacks at the puck against Mason. Eaton is playing well on both ends. Zids is more than advertised. Too bad he is not Calder eligble. Kimmo is a horse. York hasn't played extremely well, but he missed camp. Well see how he plays in the next couple of weeks. Brookbank brings the muscle this team has lacked since uh forever.

that was hutchinson's gaffe rather than hamhuis's. hamhuis was doing everything he could to stop it. now...it could be considered TROTZ's fault...for having the two of them out there together, but dan isn't to be blamed for that one.