View Single Post
Old
07-19-2011, 11:18 AM
we want cup
We do not Sow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Do you guys going with the homer vote really see us going from 93 points to over 103 points this season? It's certainly possible, but it won't be easy.
I went with the Rangers because I don't see our young defense taking a step back. With the way guys like McD and Sauer play the game (as well a the fact that Sauer already has several years of pro experience under his belt), it just seems unlikely that they would have a typical sophomore slump.

I also see a big year from Anisimov. Think about this: Anisimov was basically our best center last year. That's a big burden for a guy like that. Now he'll be able to slot in behind Richards, face weaker defense pairs, and build on the two full years of experience he already has. I see him scoring 60ish points and making his linemates more productive, too.

My pick of the Rangers is based on the fact that I'm assuming we'll get typical production out of Gabby and Richards. Every other team has question marks, too. I think the Rangers are the most likely to have those questions answered in the most positive way.

RANGERS =