Small, but big tips thread
View Single Post
07-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St Paul, MN
- practice, practice, practice
- check the stick lie and length, it may be easier if the blade is flat on the ice
- grip the stick tighter
- work on skating to the puck if you're missing passes
- work on showing a passing target with the stick to signal where you want to catch it
- work on one-handed knockdowns and catches
Some of the best stuff you can do is just play lots of pickup or shinny...lots of puck time and passing.
View Public Profile
Visit Jarick's homepage!
Find More Posts by Jarick