View Single Post
Old
07-19-2011, 11:52 AM
guest1467

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
I was talking about his last year.

And we lost a 6-5 game because of one player on one play? Really? I can see the coach being down on him for that game and having a talk afterwards, but I guess benching him and making sure you never see him again on your bench is a very reasonable response.

How many players on our team outscored him this year again? One? Nah, couldn't be useful at all.

But hey, we didn't sign Pouliot. Now that's a travesty and terrible asset management.
I didn't say we lost the game because of him. But when you put yourself ahead of the team, in the playoffs no less, you don't deserve anything. That is how it has ALWAYS been, and its too bad for him if he couldn't understand that simple concept.

That was just one blaring example as well, he didn't do **** all the rest of the time either.

I don't really care about who he outscored on the team. It is quite obvious that the management and coaching value the cohesion of the team above what the individuals produce. And I agree with that mentality. Sergei didn't fit into that, so he was moved.

And you have a really skewed interpretation of travesty when you use it to describe not re-signing Pouliot.