View Single Post
Old
07-19-2011, 02:30 PM
KingKovy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
How did he put himself in front of the team? I just checked the replay of that game. He played the play perfectly. No one cleared the crease and Halak let in a screen shot. I don't think he got any more playing time in that game and got marginal playing time the other games.

As I said, I'm not big on headcases, but when it was game time, he turned it on. I'll take that over all-talk, no-play Gomez.

????

Cohesion of the team is important, I agree. But we ditched someone who could be second on our team in scoring, tops in +/- for nothing. Nothing. At some point, if the guy is hustling on the ice, you got to meet him there, not make sure he won't give a **** about you.

I don't know exactly how it all went down inside, so I can't comment on that, but it's not like being outspoken is the be-all, end-all of attitude. He gave what he could when it meant something, that's a whole lot better than some of the pathetic excuses in terms of effort we have on the team.
Well said.. Or at least give him a chance to produce so you get something in return..