View Single Post
Old
07-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Oilerdiehard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCommie View Post
Coker still runs it, but changes have been made, such as their matchmaker is the former WEC matchmaker.
Yeah Coker remained but it sounds like everyone else was pretty much replaced and the whole staff was beefed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
Took a quick look at that card and seen Ricco Rodriguez won another fight. Wonder if he makes a strikeforce card or something soon?
Yeah I wonder. He is on I think an 11 or 12 fight win streak now. The only problem is pretty much all of those wins are against nobodies. Well I guess in his previous fight he did beat James McSweeny who was on The Ultimate Fighter.

This fight was supposed to be against a little tougher opponent but the opponent (Karl Knothe who was on an eleven fight win streak as well) had to drop out last minute.

But man he looked so much better than when he fought just before the IFL went under back around 2007. I think that must have been when he was still hooked on drugs. He was over weight and totally gassed about 2-3 minutes into the fight and lost.

I think he was like 265 in that fight. But actually after the Shark Fights match he said in the post fight interview he is moving down to 205 now. He weighed in at 227 for this current fight.

Last edited by Oilerdiehard: 07-19-2011 at 03:46 PM.