View Single Post
Old
09-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Chilly Willy*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nucks&flames
thanks. Also I've been thinking, and I watched thatTerry Fox Video on CTV, man this is nothing. People have been to hell and back practically, and fought it and remained positive throughout it, in fact I dont know why I am even comparing this to something like that. If I cant battle through this I am pretty weak. I'll try out next year for sure and make it(on a better team too). Hey maybe somebody will phone me this year halfway through, who knows what happens theres a meaning for everything.

Hey it has been 6yrs since i last played ice hockey or even floor or roller hockey for fun. I am started to get back into it, even with the pain, i don't care, i miss playing. It's not that painful, if i keep movin' i'm good...

Showing a quitter mentality just shows that your a weak ***, stop being such a wuss, you want it, go get it. i know you want it, so go and *** get it, work out, learn to bite your tongue, hangout with the most annoying people in school, if you can stand them and stay quiet, some retarded 6 or 15 yr old will be nothing.