View Single Post
Old
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
SteenMachine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
thanks in advance for any help.

I am going to try and add the Blues arena to my "hockey" visits this fall and had a couple of questions about the seats.
When will single game tickets go on sale? You can generally get them well in advance of the games, not sure on the exact date for this season though.
Also, was looking on stubhub and had questions about "glass" section and "plaza center"? My best guess is just on the glass or looking over it from center ice
It has several rows listed as glass? It just seems like it should be one row. Like I said I can only assume it's glass obstructed views because the ticket sales guy will recommend sitting just above the eye line for it at certain locations
Also had a glass section between the benches? in 103? pretty sure a few seats poke out between the benches literally a pair of them until it realigns with the long rows if memory serves
And where are the visitors benches? I'm almost certain its 104, last time I sat next to the Blues lockerroom it was on my right hand side

Thanks. It looks like it is fairly easy to take a train from the airport to the arena area.
Can't wait.
Sorry I'm just kind of pulling my answers out of my ass but I hope it helps a little.

SteenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote