Thread: Hossa Critics
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2003, 02:24 PM
KnuklZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
Well you can't judge a player based on one specific play, but Hossa's all around game i'd say he's not a top six foward, and im not bias or anything im being totally realistic here and i see Hossa as VERY average at best, so far hes been very dissapointing and being sent down wouldn't be that bad on his confidence considering he has none to begin with, Lol but seriously Hossa should be given a warning or something to wake him up, thus far i see NO indication of a top six or anything near top six caliber foward. Great hands? No way, atleast not yet.
Imo I always had Hossa as a very good future 3rd line winger on a very good future Habs team. He is one of best 2-way forwards with Bulis with some more upside we should be expecting. I like the work he has been doing so far this season and maybe the coaching staff has told him to focus on his intensity and he is doing just that. I think the scoring will come as he gains more confidence and become more comfortable with his play...then who knows what his upside is...