View Single Post
Old
07-20-2011, 12:30 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Thanks Philly fans and again please do spend some time with us here this coming season, you guys are always welcome.

I watched the game vs Boston and saw that play by MR and actually became a died in the wool fan because of it. It was in my opinion one of the greatest largely unnoticed examples of leadership and dedication that I have seen in the NHL since Messier did pretty much the same thing in game 6 of the Rags cup run (though MR's was more of a statement).

As to the partying thing I agree with the average fan that it just doesn't matter. Our locker room is pretty solid according to the players and was able to deal with a couple of our own kids going through a partying phase and remain competitive. Even if the rumors are true at all I think that this move will go a long way towards helping MR reach another level as a player. He has been shown that the game is a bus. and while you want to believe that if you try your best that you will be rewarded the reality is that you have to always give your best so that you can achieve personal success first and professional success second.

Either way I see MR continuing his development as a King and am really happy he is on our team. Though I can't picture him in anything other than an Orange and Black uni just yet.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote