View Single Post
Old
07-20-2011, 03:18 PM
rangersfan111

vCash: 500
Rangers are in the right spot. There are some teams that I would trade 2/3rds of our prospect pool for one player on another team. Philadelphia=Brayden Schenn....Edmonton=RNH... Florida=Jonathan Huberdeau... Colorado=Gabriel Landeskog.. Carolina=Ryan Murphy... Washington=Evgeny Kuznetsov... St.Louis=Vladimir Tarasenko... Nashville=Ryan Ellis... CBJ=Ryan Johansen...TML=Nazem Kadri... Phoenix=OEL...NJ=Adam Larsson

Bottom line is we have no top end talent on offense. Kreider had 24 points in 35 games this past season... putting him ahead of any of these players because he has exceptional skating and untapped potential is just wrong. Christian Thomas has many question marks. He put up unreal numbers in the O but in a very easy conference and I know for a fact he would not have put up those numbers in the other conference.
I would put them around the 15th spot because their defense is top 5 in the league prospect wise.

MDZ-McDonaugh
Erixon-McIlrath
Valetenko-Kundratek
Pashnin

They could almost make another team out of an entire new set of defense in a few years.

rangersfan111 is offline   Reply With Quote