View Single Post
Old
07-20-2011, 11:30 PM
tserberis*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
Either Sergei is just talking up the russian media or Andrei might not like Montreal very much. According to twitter from a news reporter from russia name Slava Malamud:

Sk commenting on the Habs: S.Kostitsyn rips the #Habs in his Pressball interview: “They wanted to make me a 4th line checker. Me a checker??” #Preds

Sk commenting on Preds: “Have no idea what they (#Habs) are doing to my brother, playing him on 3rd and 4th lines… #Preds have much better atmosphere” S.Kostitsyn

Sk commenting on his contract: Sergei Kostitsyn tells Pressball (leading Belarusian sports edition) that he would’ve preferred a 2-year deal with the #Preds.

My source: http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2011/7...ators#comments

I would love a Kostitsyn combo!
Yes, AK really don't like it under Martin there. He said it himself. In video interview during WC this year to the same Belarus sport newspaper ( www.pressball.by )
He resigned cause he was RFA. UFA after this. Most likely will be traded at deadline. Maybe to Nashvile

As for signing here: they want to play together. They want it very bad, as they said it before. So we will see.

As for SK interview. I was going to translate it all and post it here but to much work at the moment. Didnt get around. Sorry.
What I liked much from his interview: " In Montreal players were getting in groups, in Nashville we are all together, we are the TEAM, and thats why other teams don't like as, because we don't have super stars, but we all even and we all work together for the success."

Yes, he said he would like 2 year deal, but 1 is good in that way that he needs to improve and get better contract next year.

tserberis* is offline   Reply With Quote