View Single Post
Old
07-21-2011, 01:35 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjerina View Post
Did you get the Fortunus jersey? I was eyeing that on ebay, enjoy watching Max play plus I loved that old Flames style, it at least makes up for their crappy crest The two Bourque jerseys from the Drakkar are just completely fugly (even worse styling), except they were cheap and they were the only Bourques I could find at the time!

Last year/season, the Admirals had a sale with ~10-20% off all online store items, so it may be worth waiting for that if you don't "need" a certain player. Personally, I think you should get the blue Beaudoin jersey... the white is one of my favorites, but is also a sz 52 so it may be tight!
I've been looking at the Beaudoin. It would go well with my Fortunus and Tousignant Drakkars and the Dynamo Korostin ... a mini Texas Stars collection. I don't even have the Fortunus in hand yet and my daughter is begging me to let her wear it to a game this fall. I don't see it happening.

I'm just glad that the Hawaii night jersey is finally off of the Ads store page. That was atrocious. The only thing that could have made that jersey worse would have been if Finley's name was on it.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote