View Single Post
Old
07-21-2011, 02:07 PM
  #41
molsonmuscle360
Registered User
 
molsonmuscle360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ft. McMurray Ab
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,562
vCash: 50
I haven't played in about 8 years now (too many concussions). But I always tried to play like a small man's version of Esa Tikkanen when I played. I was constantly in other players ears, or in front of the goalie. If there was a scrum after the whistle, there was a good chance that I caused it. I'd say about 80% of my goals were garbage goals in front of the net, and a majority of the other 20% were from cheating in my own zone and stealing d to d passes. My body size however made this style kinda detrimental to my health, by the time I was 18 I had 4 concussions, separated my left shoulder twice and my collarbone once.

molsonmuscle360 is offline   Reply With Quote