Old
07-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Kevin27nyi
#21KO

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin27NYI View Post
Washington- As usual, they will be great. Love their additions this offseason
Boston- Made few moves other then getting rid of salary and have assets to make smart moves
Pens- How can they not be in the top 3? Softer this year though. Good for Haley and Martin though
Buffalo- Leino was a bad overpayment but adding Regher and Ehrhoff was smart.
Philly- Wild card. Bryz+that defense should make them a lock. Without Carter and Richards they should take a hit in the standings.
Tampa- I hope Gervais, MAB and gilroy don't cost them a spot.
Rangers- They got the best free agent in Richards. I'm positive they make the playoffs.
NYI- I'm not going to leave this team out. Isles have one of the best offense in the East, and I mean that. Get me that top 4 dman, keep injuries low and don't start Ricky when games are on the line.
Montreal- Cole was a terrific addition and Price was incredible last year. Not a fan of the D and offensive depth. That should cost them.
New Jersey- They are surpisingly young. They lack puck movers on the back end (like the Rangers) and are top heavy in offense. Given the bad defense and many young players I think they falter. The year after they should do well.
Toronto- I don't like them.
Carolina- Cam Ward is an absolute beast. Having said that, losing Cole hurts and all they did was retain players. Last year they were insanely lucky with only 56 man games lost to injury, I say that increases and hurts them.
Winnipeg- Tough scheduling should affect them and lack of good forwards.
Ottawa- Lack of secondary scoring and goaltending is streaky.
Florida- They spent money but I don't like the guys they brought in. They had no choice though, I just don't think they will be impactful.
I still stand by this but I think I let Philly drop a little more and Carolina bumps up more.

Kevin27nyi is offline   Reply With Quote