View Single Post
Old
07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Habsland35

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
Seriously, what do you expect from AK this season. Or last season?

Just a quick reminder. If you go check the "what do you expect from Erik Cole next season", people are expecting 20-25-50pts season. 150 hits. For a guy that we paid 4.5M$. Well, that is exactly what AK gave us last season, making 3.25M$ but that still isn't enough for some people.

I don't really don't get the hate AK is getting. We were a better team with him than without him last season. He help us win last season. Something I can't say about Gomez. We were something like 17-1-1 when AK scores.

So maybe you guys show lower your expectation and realizes that he's a 45-55 pts guy that will score 20-25 goals per season.
thank you for pointing this out

When Cole was Ak's age he had not one 20 goal season under his belt while AK has 3 already and this year he did it with BARLEY ANY TIME ON THE POWERPLAY

while like everyone else, i am extremely happy that the Habs signed Cole but, i don't understand how some of the same people who are happy with that signing aren't happy with AK

AK has has become more defensively responsible this year and a lot more physical...this year was by far his best year overall and hes just going to get better

i think most people are expecting from AK this year around the same numbers as cole...20-25 goals, 50-55 points

yet one is making 3.25 and is 26 years old and the other is making 4.5 and is 32 years of age

Habsland35 is offline   Reply With Quote