View Single Post
Old
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
HTFN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usiel View Post
That was a few years ago. AO's definitely carring a bit of a spare tire around the middle but he was the last couple of years I believe..or at least last season. Not sold on having a bit of spare tire will effect his conditioning if he puts in the work to be in hockey shape. BUT we'll have to see what comes out of training camp this year. As someone already mentioned last TC AO was pretty gassed early in the camp which in my memory was the first time that happened compared to his previous NHL seasons.

He's also hitting that age, mid twenties, where, at least from my own personal experience there is metabolism shift. I know when I hit 25 and realized I had to cut regular soda and moderate the junk food, and restrict late night drunken taco bell runs, heh.

All speculation aside..I reserve judgement till TC. Even at the end of this past season he was thinking about doing something different with his off-season training. Honestly I just hope he starts playing full bore and not trying to 'save himself' for the playoffs.
Says May 2011.

HTFN is offline   Reply With Quote