View Single Post
Old
07-21-2011, 11:34 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyhabsfan View Post
I think the exact opposite.

You can work on you skating (power skating, training)
scoring touch (practice, shoot a lot of puck, training to have a faster shot)
grit and size (working on how to hit in practice)

hockey sense is just your feel for the game when certain situation happen.
I was just surfing the net and decided to look up "hockey sense" and to see if it is something a player is born with or if he can be trained to develop it.

And I found this interesting website.

The Hockey IntelliGym™ is a revolutionary, software-based training tool that helps players develop hockey sense – the perception and decision-making skills necessary to stay one step ahead of the puck and the game.

Congratulations, 16 IntelliGym-Trained NHL Draft Picks!
The Hockey IntelliGym team is honored to congratulate the 16 IntelliGym-trained hockey players that were selected on the 2011 NHL Draft: J.T. Miller (New York Rangers), Connor Murphy (Phoenix Coyotes), Tyler Biggs (Toronto Maple Leafs), Rocco Grimaldi (Florida Panthers), Adam Clendening (Chicago Blackhawks), John Gibson (Anaheim Ducks), Brandon Saad (Chicago Blackhawks), Matthew Nieto (San Jose Sharks), Michael Paliota (Chicago Blackhawks), Robbie Russo (New York Islanders), Reid Boucher (New Jersey Devils), Blake Pietila (New Jersey Devils), Travis Byod (Washington Capitals), Zac Laraza (Phoenix Coyotes), Nick Shore (Los Angeles Kings), Michael Mersch (Los Angeles Kings).

http://www.usahockeyintelligym.com/

SouthernHab is online now   Reply With Quote