View Single Post
Old
10-21-2003, 06:19 PM
HABitude

vCash: 500
My first thread was made with a lot of questions, a lot of maybe.

Bergeron doesn't think much before he talk, we all know that. He was, he is and he will always be loose canon.

But bergeron might have some cues from inside the team. I'm thinking about Therrien or anyone from the Hab organisation. Maybe Gagnon or Mathias Brunet told him something off the record. Those two guys are with the habs all the time, they follow the team on the road, sometimes players tell them things off the record, that might go to the ears of Bergeron. Who opens his big mouth instead of keeping a secret. THIS is just a possibility, I just try to be like Columbo or Sherlock Holmes.

One thing for sure Bergeron is repeating every night at 110% is that he doesn't like that a player ASK the coach which winger to play with him. Bergy wants the coach to be the boss, a player might suggest but not order it. Bergy always says: “non mais on peux-tu laisser le coach faire sa job tranquille” – transl. : “let the coach do his job quietly”

I know Bergeron is not a genious but all of you concluded that Bergeron is an idiot and nothing he says can be truth. Except Strummerman who seems to hate Koivu for no reasons. lol