View Single Post
Old
07-22-2011, 01:53 PM
mrjimmyg89
'13-'14 East Champs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
Everyone is writing Erixon in the top six before a game is played.......i'm not sure this is wise. All I know is i'm pumped as hell for camp this year.
Some people have unrealistic expectations for a player like Pashnin. He will not be on the team out of camp unless he absolutely blows the organization out of the water. Doubt he does. Erixon has played in a top league and succeeded much more than Pashnin. Erixon is ready for the NHL, and if he isn't, there is still MDZ, V-Tank, and Kundratek who are ready to show what they got in camp as well, and have had more success than Pashnin as well.

People get over-hyped about a player like this, and yet undervalue what someone like Del Zotto does for the team. I'm not alone in thinking DZ was MUCH improved in his own zone last year, but lost all confidence in his offense. That was the real reason why he was demoted, to get the confidence back and to be able to get 20+ minutes of ice time and not kill a teams PP that was looking to make the playoffs. MDZ will break out this season, mark my words.

mrjimmyg89 is offline   Reply With Quote