View Single Post
Old
07-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Classified

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFpineapple View Post
At least it's not Pascal Vincent.
After enduring him in Cape Breton with what should have been one of the best teams in the CHL, (and was one of during the regular season), I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
And another thing. ENOUGH with those "we have to prepare the after Martin era". First, you see this going and you believe Martin is ever forever. But even if he wasn't.....Yzerman didn't mind going to Montreal to get his coach...not sure why we would mind going after Boucher in due time....or Martin Raymond....or Benoit Groulx....or going with more experience with Vigneault or we never know.....Julien. Only to say that you don't have to pick within your own organization. This is, to me, an overrated concept. Yes, most likely the coach that would have been with the Dogs, if he continues his journey with the Habs, he will know some of those players....well who says that those players want to have him....
After these playoffs i can hardly see Vingeault or Julien ever being contenders with the Habs again. Vingeault was handed a cup roster and managed to screw it up, I fail to see how he can ever get a NHL job after his time in Vancouver.

As for Julien, go ask the Bruins fans what they think of him, they certainly didn't win because of Juliens coaching. They wanted him by the neck after the first round.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 07-22-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: merged posts
Classified is offline   Reply With Quote