View Single Post
Old
07-22-2011, 06:03 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York RKY View Post
I don't really think Buffalo will be as good as some of you make them out to be this year.

I mentioned this in another thread but looking at their offense, it's good but it's really not great.

Vanek and Roy are very good players, as is Ennis. Pominville is always injured, Leino is a question mark.

As for their defense it clearly improved with Regher, but there are big question marks as to whether or not Ehrhoff was a product of being on a good team or not.

They will be really good in a couple of years, but as of right now there are still a lot of question marks and a far from spectacular offense imo.
Vanek, Roy, Stafford, Ennis and Leino if he wasn't a flash in the pan in Philly are all very good offensive contributors to a top 6. Tyler Myers and Railroad are very good, and even though I think Ehrhoff is very overrated he's a fine second pairing d-man who won't be playing with slouches on the PP.

I think the team is getting overrated a little but I do think they're a very good team if things click.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote