View Single Post
Old
07-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Maybe. With the Cap going up as you're stating and we're probably going to not be alone with tons of money...how about offer sheets for Price and Subban if not signed? Wouldn't that be problematic? And as far as Gorges is concerned, well let's play the supposition game, 'cause that's about the only game WE can play around here....I fail to see that it took so much time for everybody to come to that salary and that EVERY side is happy we it. Maybe Habs but Gorges? So would it be too far fetch to think that Gorges will take it as a sign of no matter what we offer him, he's testing? Well I know....Gorges isn't Bobby Orr and I guess we'd replace him....but I figured he's a pretty important piece to this defensive corps for his versatility and leadership. Could be tougher to replace. So let's hope that it's not Gorges mindset. So that scenario could be the alarmist one.....not sure though that it's THAT improbable. Yet, everything could settle nicely, all 3 players could also sign 3 fine contract prior to July 1st and everybody will be happy....that's the other scenario. In the words of HF "wewillseeists...." We will see....

The best news is that we're avoided that stupid arbitrage....thank god.
Do you sleep well at night? Just wondering.