View Single Post
Old
07-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
One other thing that would greatly help to all of this ("decent" conversation) is for you to read what I responded to in the first place. I don't mind people who butt in the conversation, as long as they at least have the decency to read where the conversation started. You would then realize that I was mocking someone who thought that ADDING Gorges to the Subban and Price situation is some kinda "uh-oh".
To which I added an alarmist scenario as proposed, to which you decided to mock in return. I know you are quite versatile. You are able to to have a couple of conversation in the same time even if they don't pull exactly in the same direction. I stated an alarmist scenario, to which you decided to mock. Your choice. My choice to think that you could have chose to answer it in another way (see the post you responded as "common sense"). Pretty sure you could have done the same thing. As a matter of fact.....you did a little later on. But hey, who am I to want to change your style. Don't mind me.