View Single Post
Old
07-23-2011, 03:20 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Pretty much agree with the entire blog/post. I think it was a very smart decision as I explained in the Confirmed with link thread.

Basically for similar reasoning. Plus I think Josh would want to stay here. He strikes me as a guy who believes in this team and the management and wants to win the cup here, not just in any other city. I think he believes in us and himself. You need players of his caliber at least one and he's one of the best players like that in the league imo.

I'm not saying he's Chara/Pronger, but when compared to similar players Josh plays D with the best of them. He won't contribute offensively and it's just something you need to accept when having a player like that. It isn't all about offense, Gill and Gorges are more important than people realize, in defense and leadership.
I really dont get why people think that (and lots seems to believe this), the guy plays with heart and shown leadership... doesnt mean he wants to be a Habs forever...

LOTS of players with those qualities signed with different teams once they hit UFA status...

ECWHSWI is online now   Reply With Quote