View Single Post
Old
07-24-2011, 12:17 PM
habsjunkie2*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
Wisniewski was not playing the best lines of the opposition as much as Hamrlik, not really close about that as far as i remember it.

Hamrlik take Markov's spot, then, Wisniewski takes Hamrlik's spot.
The loss of Gorges being not felt that much (except on the PK) because of the progress of Subban.

Anyway, Weber must play, i really hope that he would have the time to show what he is capable of doing.
Still, someone was eating those minutes. I believe Hammer will be missed tremendously. Other than wiz's booming shot hammer is better than him in every aspect.

Obviously Markov is better than wiz too, but wiz still came in and ate valuable minutes. Now we've lost 2 of our top 4 and only have Markov back.

If something does happen to Markov we're not nearly as capable of dealing with it and an insurance policy is nice, but not the only reason I wanted hammer back, he ate quality minutes against quality opposition and is now gone without being replaced. To me Gorges in the top4 isn't an ideal situation at all. Gorges and gill both in the top 4 has the potential to be disastrous, the only saving grace is our top 2 are pretty damn good.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote