View Single Post
Old
07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
No, I expect us to reach 100 points unless ridiculous injuries happen, but I'm also realistic enough to realize not everyone will have a better year, it doesn't work that way, somebody will have an off year that we don't expect, like pleks, or someone else. The 100 points can change too, depends if we miss the minutes eaten by hamrlik, I suspect we might.

I admit I quoted the post and exaggerated a bit, but he answered with basically everyone bouncing back and that will never, ever happen.
While I'd tend to agree, I just don't know who I'd peg to have worst seasons. I think Price and PK are the two most likely seeing how they were our best two players last year imo.

Plekanec didn't have a great year, at least not in terms of production. He only put up 57pts. So I don't see how he could possibly do worse, especially with a guy like Cole on his side.
MaxPac played half a year here and had his face crushed in. I don't see how he can be worse either.
Gionta, Cammy, Gomez all had career low years. I don't see that happening again.
Eller is surely set to have a better year.
AK could benefit greatly from playing versus weaker opponents. All in all, I think a similar year is a safe bet.
Markov played 7 games. Can't be worse.
Personally, I think Weber is going to surprise plenty. I don't think he gets enough credit on these boards.
So really, who's left to have worse years? Price and Subban.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote