View Single Post
Old
07-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Alicat
Charge!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seemlessglass View Post
What Tully can't afford to see a fricken doctor on his own. That's no excuse, what if it was something life threatening? he'd wait to see the team doc? Give me a break.

As far as Mankins goes, he sticking to his guns. I'm behind him 100%, screw the Krafts on this one (and I consider them good owners too.). I'd feel the same way if Mankins was with the Giants. The Kraft's went back on their word with him. I'd be giving them the one finger salute on the way out of town and sign with the Jets just to really stick it to them. But that's just me.
The issue that seems to be coming out of the Banta-Cain situation is the argument should he have had it done in Feb and why wait until now? I don't see anything wrong about trying to see if it heals on its own. I have a bad feeling that we're going to see some nasty injuries this season.

The Kraft's were well within their rights to exercise the franchise tag last year. Logan is a victim of bad timing. He is the best at his position and deserves to be paid like one but he needs to stop airing out the dirty laundry sort of speak and be professional.

I am Boston Strong